Job details: Part-time
We are a very busy family with three young children aged 6yo, 5yo & 9mo. We are looking for a Nanny with 10 years + experience to join the team in our home, located on the lower north shore. We are looking for a positive, reliable, and respectful long term nanny who will be able to provide high quality care for our children. You must have lots of energy, a good immune system and a sense of humor.
Our oldest child attends kindergarten 5 days per week, our middle child attends childcare 3 days per week (kindergarten next year), and our baby is at home full time. We have a housekeeper and another nanny whom you would work in conjunction with. You will be required to do some PA duties such as, liaising with the schools, making reservations, paying bills, accepting deliveries, organizing birthday parties, picking up dry cleaning, etc. Ideally you will oversee the whole household and other members of staff.
Generally your days will be 12 hour days 7am - 7pm, 2-5 days per week (offering part time or full time), which will be permanent each week. Occasionally Saturday’s will be required. You will be required to take holidays in June/July or January when the family travels with a travel nanny.
The ideal candidate will:
- Take initiative and implement processes or strategies to deal with a busy schedule
- Use firm but supportive communication with the children
- Be able to build a strong relationship with the children
- Able to organise fun, creative and engaging activities;
- Be able to care for children if they are unwell
- Love to cook & prepare nutritious snacks and meals for the children
- Clean Driver License & safe car
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid
- Hold a Current Police Check or be prepared to complete
- Have excellent references from past employers
$40ph+ is on offer and negotiable after a trial period.
Start Date: asap
PAY PER HOUR