We are a lively, fun family with 3 energetic and respectful young boys and a busy home.
Our boys are currently 7, 5 and 2 and each have their own unique, sweet personalities that make them a joy to spend time with.
They're always brimming with great ideas and new adventures and are excited to meet a new nanny that can join them as they drink in this big beautiful world.
Mum and Dad run a non-profit community organisation and work both from home and out the house. We are super flexible and team-work oriented and are excited to find a caregiver to join our team in giving our boys the best experience day to day.
Our boys are currently homeschooled, however, we as parents will carry the responsibility of teaching essentials. We only hope that our nanny is comfortable padding the other hours with fun educational activities and lots of outside time and adventures.
- Responsible for the three children while parents are working (even if parents are home)
- Our toddler is still having one nap during the day and is not yet toilet trained. A confident nappy-changer is required.
- Preparing/ feeding the kids lunch
- Planning and implementing enriching activities/ projects/ outings to keep children engaged
- observing kids in our pool (when its warm enough)
- Light Housework