Welcome to Australia’s best site to find babysitting or nanny jobs near you. Join Now to apply!
Found 3 babysitting and nanny jobs within 50km of Heatherbrae
NEW! 3 days a week - 3yr old / 8mth old
Start Date:17 Jan 22 Applications Close:31 Jan 22
Posted by Jill 5 days ago
Job Details: Part-time
My husband and I are currently in the process of moving from Brisbane to Adamstown. We have 2 young children - Matilda who is 3yrs and Flynn who is 8months.
We are looking at having some help a few hours a week. Please contact me on 0423767115 if this may be something you’re interested in, or if slightly different days or hours might work better.
We're a close and loving family of six: mum, dad, and four little boys who live in the Inner West. My husband and I run a business from home since 2016, and we enjoy the privilege of being around to see our little boys grow. We have a four year old, two-and-a-half year old, and three month old twins. We have a wonderful nanny who cares for our two older boys, and are now in need of someone to help specifically with our twins. We have a regular daily routine, but also enjoy flexibility in our lives (with four under four you need flexibility). We believe in raising our children to be considerate and kind, and are proud of the lovely people our little guys are turning out to be.
We’re looking for someone experienced with young babies who can start out as a Mother’s Helper for three month old twin boys, and be comfortable working alongside mum every day, but who is also looking to transition into having sole-charge of the twins as they grow. We have a home office, and mum will need to step away for an hour+ at a time to do some work but also be ready to breastfeed or cuddle at any time. Looking for someone between approx.
Your main job will be to:
1) Help care for the twins from approx. 9am to 3pm Mondays to Fridays (some flexibility in those times). Additional days may come up if you're open to them, as well as the occasional evening.
2) Changing nappies x 2.
3) Feeding the babies bottles at times (primarily they are breastfed), and later solids.
4) Putting the boys down for naps.
6) Light housework if time permits: the dishes, washing and folding laundry, vacuuming, and tidying
7) Running errands like picking up the post, shopping, etc. (all in close walking distance).