Job details: Part-time
We're looking for a confident, dedicated, interactive, fun nanny to join our family. We have a little girl, born in Jul 2021, who will need a carer from Jan 2022 when I return to work. Happy to start earlier (Nov 2021) and build up to ~3-4 days / week (flexible).
Every fortnight, we also have a full household with two young girls (7, 11) who will be home during the day on school holidays, or if we are home-schooling during COVID lockdown.
The role would include:
- Caring for our baby - nappy changing, playing, interacting, monitoring while napping etc
- Light housework duties (cleaning up after activities and keeping the washing/dishwasher going during the day)
- Preparing baby food / snacks
- Early childhood training or nursing or experience nannying similar ages
- Own car is a plus, but not a dealbreaker
- Flexible with days/times
PAY PER HOUR