Campbelltown, NSW | 21
Updated: 25 Sep 2021
21 year old female carer
Course Complete - Certificate 3 in Early Childhood and Care via TAFE DIGITAL
small dog walking, outings
NIL ENGLISH ONLY
Looking for: Full-time, Part-time, Casual Babysitting
I hope everyone is staying safe. As of the 18th of October, I will be available Mondays and Tuesdays (pending lockdown restrictions), as well as some weekends. I will be fully vaccinated as of the end of September. I will be moving to Newtown area.
I am a responsible Nanny with experience guiding children and documenting learning and development. I can lead fun activities to teach new skills and encourage development and respectfully enforce rules to promote health and safety of children. I have over 5 years' experience, caring for children of all ages. I have the most experience with babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. I am happy to help with home and prefer to stay busy with multiple children or light (child related) housework.
I enjoy spending time with the children and taking them on educational outings whenever possible. As well as spending time inside the house doing reading, craft, cooking and with weather permitting going outside to play.
My skills include:
* Exercise and outdoor activities
* Age-appropriate routines
* Bathing, grooming and dressing
* Behavior Management
* Meal and snack preparation
* Activity Planning
* Child Safety Procedures
* Giving medicines as appropriate
* Keeping children safe
* Responsible driver
* Light housekeeping
* Basic math
My qualifications include-
* Certificate 3 in Community Services
* Certificate 3 in Early Childhood and Care
* Current First Aid, CPR
* Some professional development courses (during lockdown), including Montessori, Safe Sleep for babies/ toddlers, and Food handling certificates.
* National Police Check
* Working With Children Check
* Current Nanny insurance
* ABN (I invoice families at the end of the week via email or text) or via employments through a contract.
* Current Car License (Green P), including insurance and new child car seats
My rate is $25-30 hour, due to my experience and qualifications. Please note- my availability/location may change in 2022. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.