Job details: Full-time
We are a professional couple searching for an intuitive, energetic, experienced, reliable, sensible and fun loving 🦄 nanny to join our family!!
We are based in Clayfield, and we have 2 gorgeous girls (Audrey who is almost 3 years old and Vivienne who is almost 1) and a beautiful dog Teddy (labradoodle).
We are after approximately 35 hours per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 730-530; as well as Thursday 8-1pm (although this day is flexible). Pay is negotiable for the right person, and we are offering a permanent contract with all of the benefits.
The role entails predominantly looking after our beautiful 1 year old (Vivi), as well as drop off, pick up and vacation care for our almost 3 year old daughter (Audrey) who attends daycare 3 days a week only a short distance away from our house.
We said goodbye to our wonderful Mary Poppins nanny / housekeeper in November last year who had been with us for 2 years as she had to head home to her family in Brazil. She was truly a part of our family, we miss her dearly and we have our fingers crossed we will be able to find someone who will fill her big shoes!
Dad works full-time and I am a Doctor who works part time on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is kind, affectionate, full of energy and who loves children
- Loves babies and feels confident with them
- Loves toddlers, their big personalities and emotions and can be calm and compassionate whilst engaging them
- Is dynamic, takes initiative, and proactively organizes us and our household/ keeps us all calm, the house tidy and running well
- Is reliable; this is super important to us as my clinics are very hard to re-schedule at short notice with patients flying in from all over Queensland to attend.
I’d so love to hear from anyone who might be interested!!
PAY PER HOUR