Surry Hills, NSW | 45
Updated: 26 Oct 2021
45 year old female carer
Course Complete - Diploma in Children’s Services (OSHC)
Crows Nest TAFE
Looking for: Part-time, Casual Babysitting
ஐ Hi Lovely Families ☺
𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒍𝒚-𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒃𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒆. 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒅. 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉. 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒈𝒆-𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔.
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR :
**** 1, 2 or 3 day care - REGULAR / CASUAL SOLE-CHARGE ROLES. PREFERABLY AROUND CBD although willing to travel. *** Not available during Christmas School Holidays
HOURLY RATE: CHILDMINDING $33 + HOMESCHOOLING: $35+/HR
JOBS MUST INCLUDE:
*DOESN'T INVOLVE DRIVING
*MINIMAL TIDY - NO HOUSEKEEPING
PROVIDING HELP WITH:
» School Readiness - Pre Kindy (4 - 5 years)
» Pick up/Drop off (by foot or public transport)
» Supervision Before and After School
» After School Activities - Homework, Craft, Games, Cooking
» Evening, Weekend and School Holiday Care
• 26+ years working with many primary schools along the North Shore of Sydney
• Sole charge of 4x children under 13 years in a home setting, (Cooking, HW, Chore Supervision, local outings - park, library)
• Have cared for children as young as 1-year-old.
• Independently supervised 30x primary aged children.
• Volunteered with the Starlight Children’s Foundation.
• Mixed Media workshop Coordinator for children.
• Teachers' Assistant/Aide
• Director After School Care
• Before School Care Supervisor
• Hotel Childminder - Sydney Crown Towers Resort | Park Hyatt
• Shopping Nanny - Erina Fair (Christmas period), Rhodes Waterside
• New Years Eve Nanny - Park Hyatt The Rocks
QUALIFICATIONS | CHECKS :
Parent References are available upon request.
• Provide First Aid (exp. Sep 2022)
• Police Check
• Child Protection Awareness
• Supervisor Certificate
• Diploma in Children's Services (OSHC)
RATES：(In Association with the Fair Work Ombudsman Pay Guide. Published 27 June 2019)
NB: my extensive knowledge and experience working with children.
Rates are dependent on the type of work required (ie: minor cleaning, childminding, cooking, etc.)
FULL & PART-TIME WORK
⁂ M - F : $33 -$35/hr (ONLY CHILDMINDING)
⁂ HOMESCHOOLING $35/hr
⁂ SPLIT SHIFT $35/hr
⁂ URGENT CARE: $33/hr + additional 1 hr (require > 3hrs notice)
⁂ SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAY WORK: $40 - $45/hr
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to meeting you & caring for your beautiful child/ren.
❀ 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 ☺