Looking for: Part-time, Casual Babysitting
Hi, my name is Brooke.
i am very experienced and qualified: i have
- Certificate 3 in children's services
- Certificate 4 in children's services
- First aid certificate / asthma / anaphylaxis / CPR certificate
- over 7 years childcare based experience
- Over 15 years experience in babysitting, minding children from birth - 13 years of age as i have a son
i am currently studying primary teaching at uni as teaching children is a passion of mine. Through this degree i am also confident / well educated in tutoring or helping with homework.
I have a passion for children and watching them learn from doing different activities, i will come with materials such as craft, puzzles, cooking and indoor and outdoors activities to entertain the children.
My number one priority is to make sure your children feel safe and happy.
i am a very trustworthy, reliable and organised. i have my full license and my own reliable car .
27 year old female carer
Currently Studying - Primary teaching at Western Sydney university
art, craft, dance, very fun, motivated, trustworthy, honest, reliable, flexible, people person, experienced, , play-dough, cooking, keeping a safe environment for the children.
Available on request