Looking for: Part-time, Casual Babysitting
My name is Sophie and I would make a great Nanny, here's why:
* I am a second year student at the University of Canberra, studying a Bachelor of Primary Education (Creative Arts)
* I have experience in after school care- I was a supervisor at School's Out!, Camp Australia, and the YMCA
* I have training in First Aid, Asthma, Anaphylaxis, and CPR.
* I hold a current Working With Children's check and a Working With Vulnerable People's Card
* I hold a Statement of Attainment in Identify and Respond to Children/Young People at Risk (CHCPRT001)
* I have experience babysitting- it was the first job I ever had!
With an extensive history in Creative and Performing Arts, and a knack for teaching, I decided to combine these passions with a Bachelor of Primary Education (Creative Arts). If permitted, I plan on creating a fun and energetic timetable for your children, filled with activities that aid in the development of fine motor skills ( for example, hand-eye coordination, or social skills), as well as ones to keep active. Here are a few examples of what I'd like to do:
- Walks through the park. This includes a picnic ( celery and carrot sticks galore!), time to play on equipment, and the dogs can come along too!
- Performance skills workshops- is your child into dancing,singing, or acting? Whatever it is, I can help! I will tailor a 10-week lesson plan for your star, with units in flexibility, strength, and precision for dancers, pitch, tone and stage presence for singers, and improvisation, characterization, and confidence for actors! All lessons will come with advice on Auditions; so your child can walk into their next one confident and capable! I can also recommend more intensive dance,drama, and music classes, as well as local theatre companies that regularly stage full- scale musicals and plays with children. I am also happy to drive your children to and from their daily commitments!
- Grocery shopping- This entails doing your grocery shopping for you! This is perfect for a parent who hates lines at Woolies at 6pm, or for those who can't stand the chore! Whilst collecting, I will educate the kids in healthy (but yummy!) eating habits, and encourage them to develop their social skills by chatting with the checkout workers.
- Arts and Crafts Activities- The whole kit and caboodle. Colouring in? Paper maches? Popstick or Pipecleaner figures? Sounds like fun to me! With a no mess guarantee!
Finding someone to care for your child is a tough job. However, I can ensure you that I am a reliable and honest woman! If you would like a copy of my resume, or any proof of my qualifications, please don't hesitate to ask.
If I sound like a good package to you, send me a message! Better do it fast though- I've had interest from other platforms and employers!
20 year old female carer
Currently Studying - B Prim Ed (Creative Arts) at UC
Creative and Performing Arts
Available on request