I am a 18 year old female. I have been working with children for the past 3 years. In that time I have completed a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, completed a First Aid Certificate for both children and adults and completed many hours in a Early Childhood Education Centre. I am more than happy to provide references from Little Angles Early Learning Centre, from parents, from my school and can also provide documentation of the hours completed whilst working with children. I am passionate about young children, striving to provide a comfortable, enjoyable experience for both parents and children. I am confident working with children of all ages. I currently hold a C class automatic drivers licence and am more than comfortable doing before and after school drop offs.
I am a local babysitter around Bunbury and surrounding areas.
I am the eldest of 7 kids, with busy working parents, so I know how to pitch in and help out.
- Provide Basic First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Clearance
- Certificate IV in Preparation for Health & Nursing
- Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Certificate
- Certificate ll in the Music Industry
- C Class Drivers License including a reliable vehicle
- Over 5 years experience in caring for children aged newborn - 12 years old
- Happy to provide references
My professional page on Facebook is Jobs by Jaids - feel free to contact on there to discuss further!