I am French.
I am 28 years old.
I have a lot of experiences with child.
Currently, I live in Rose Bay and I work as nanny (full time, from Wake up to time to go to bed, 12H/day) I pick up and drop of the kids, I cook, I go to a park, Library...for 3 boys(3,5 and 8 years old every day until the 13th december.
I have working Holiday visa (until January 2015)
I have a lot of experiences with children from infants to teenager:
In Australia & New Zealand:
- Au pair for Maddi (2 years and half) in Coogee, Sydney (July and August 2013)
- Au pair for Lucas (20 months old) in Rose Bay, Sydney (April and May 2013)
- Au pair in Auckland, New Zeland (Olivia 10 months old and Caithlyn 2 years and half).
- baby-sitting (Maxime, 7 months old, Melbourne).
- Every wednesday after school in EFM French School of Melbourne (expressiv art)
- Activity organizer in day camps and holidays camps (with children from 3 years old to teenagers).
- make of support school voluntary in Africa (Burkina Faso) with children (from 4 years old to 6 years old).
- Every saturday afternoon Organizer Birthday party (from 2005 to 2007)
- WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHEK
- french diploma “ BAFA” = Certificate of Aptitude as a Fonction of Organizer Camps.
- first aid formation (French)
- Driver licence (ability and very confortable to drive in Australia)
I am very dinamic, easy-going, smily and responsable person.
If you want further information and contact of my references do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking for: Casual Evening Babysitting, Casual Weekend Babysitting, Part-time Afterschool Care, Full-time Afterschool Care, Part-time Daytime Work, Full-time Daytime Work, Overnight Stays
Education Status: Course Complete - bac +2 at chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris
Other Skills: - DIY - photographie - baking
Languages: - Francais - English (intermédiate)
Residency status: Temporary until January 2015
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
Through Find A Babysitter, we have found the most wonderful, caring, helpful, patient, hard-working nannies. Our nannies have made our life so much more enjoyable and so much easier. They are like part of our family!Fiona (Woodlands, WA) Read More
Karina looked after our 2 year old son on a short term basis while we were working in Melbourne. She was really gentle and caring and used her initiative readily. She is a beautiful person and I highly recommend her.Luci (Herron, WA) Read More