I'm 29 y.o. french nanny with a lot of expériences with baby and children in Australia and France(references in Australia available)as nanny, au pair, teacher, birthday organizer…
My Work Experience in Australia:
- NANNY afterschool care, every days for 3 kids (8, 10 & 13 y.o.)in Darlinghurst, afterschool activities, homework, diner, park...
- NANNY full time for tree boys (3,6 and 9 years old) in busy family in Rose Bay,Sydney.
From wake up to bed time, I pick up and drop of the kids, we went to parks, Tarronga zoo, the Library… We baked and did lots of DIY all together…
And I help the mother for the cleaning, washing, cooking and shopping as weel.
(September 2013 to March 2014
- AU PAIR for Maddi, 2 and half y.o., in Coogee, Sydney (July and August 2013)
- AU PAIR for Lucas, 20 months old, in Rose Bay, Sydney (April and May 2013)
- EXPRESSIV ART TEACHER for the afterschool activities in the EFM (French School of Melbourne) every Wenesday (January to March 2013)
- BABYSITTER for Maxime, 7 months old) Melbourne (January to March 2013).
In France (and elsewhere):
- AU PAIR in Auckland, New Zeland for Olivia 10 months old and Caithlyn 2 and half y.o.
- ACTIVITY ORGANIZER in day camps and holidays camps (with children from 3 years old to teenagers) during the shool holidays from 2002 to 2012.
- SUPPORT SCHOOL VOLUNTARY in Africa (Burkina Faso) with children (from 4 years old to 6 years old).
- BIRTHDAY PARTY ORGANIZER at home for kids (from 2005 to 2007)
- Working with children check (Victoria)
- BAFA - French Certificate for work with Children (2003)
- AFPS - French Certificate in First Aid
References available on request.
I lloking for a part time nanny position, 1 or 2 FULL day per week.
Looking for: Casual Evening Babysitting, Casual Weekend Babysitting, Part-time Afterschool Care, Part-time Daytime Work, Overnight Stays
Education Status: Course Complete - bac +2 at chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris
Other Skills: - DIY - Photography. - Bakering.
Languages: - Francais - English (intermédiate)
Residency status: Temporary until January 2016
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
We have found the most fantastic girl, who I truly believe is simply a Godsend. She is just incredible, and my 4 children think so too! I now recommend your site to everyone! It is a brilliant idea, and wonderfully run.Thank you for providing us with the help we are loving.Rebecca (East Brighton, VIC) Read More
Lesley was punctual and the children liked her. She was also able to help out at short notice when another babysitter cancelled.Kirsty (Allambie Heights, NSW) Read More