Dear maybe futur Family,
I'm 29 y.o. french nanny with a lot of expériences with baby and children in Australia and France as nanny, au pair, art teacher, birthday organizer…
My work Experience in Australia:
- NANNY afterschool care, every days for 3 kids (8, 10 & 13 y.o.)in Darlinghurst, afterschool activities, homework, diner, park...
- NANNY full time for tree boys (3,6 and 9 years old) in busy family in Rose Bay,Sydney.
From wake up to bed time, I picked up and droped of the kids at shool, we went to the parks, Tarronga zoo,Library, beach… We baked and did a lots of DIY all together…
And I help the mother for the cleaning, washing, cooking and shopping as weel.
(September 2013 to March 2014
- AU PAIR for Maddi, 2 and half y.o., in Coogee, Sydney (July and August 2013)
- AU PAIR for Lucas, 20 months old, in Rose Bay, Sydney (April and May 2013)
- EXPRESSIV ART TEACHER for the afterschool activities in the EFM (French School of Melbourne) every Wenesday (January to March 2013)
- BABYSITTER for Maxime, 7 months old) Melbourne (January to March 2013).
In France (and elsewhere):
- AU PAIR in Auckland, New Zeland for Olivia 10 months old and Caithlyn 2,5 y.o.
- ACTIVITY ORGANIZER in day camps and holidays camps (with children from 3 years old to teenagers) during the shool holidays from 2002 to 2012.
- SUPPORT SCHOOL VOLUNTARY in Africa (Burkina Faso) with children (from 4 years old to 6 years old).
- BIRTHDAY PARTY ORGANIZER at home for kids (from 2005 to 2007)
- Working with children check (Victoria)
- BAFA - French Certificate for work with Children (2003)
- AFPS - French Certificate in First Aid
References available on request.
Looking for: Casual Evening Babysitting, Casual Weekend Babysitting, Part-time Afterschool Care, Full-time Afterschool Care, Part-time Daytime Work, Full-time Daytime Work, Overnight Stays
Education Status: Course Complete - bac +2 at chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris
Other Skills: - DIY. - Photography. - Baking.
Languages: - Francais - English (intermédiate)
Residency status: Temporary until December 2016
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
Easy, convenient and effective.Serena (Ascot, QLD) Read More
Mannie is great at building rapport with the family, she's reliable and lovely to be around. I trust and recommend her.Meri (Mt Lawley, WA) Read More