I'm 29 y.o. french nanny with a lot of expériences with baby and children in Australia and France(references in Australia available)as nanny, au pair, teacher, birthday organizer…
My Work Experience in Australia:
- NANNY full time for tree boys (3,6 and 9 years old) in busy family in Rose Bay,Sydney.
From wake up to bed time, I pick up and drop of the kids, we went to parks, Tarronga zoo, the Library… We baked and did lots of DIY all together…
And I help the mother for the cleaning, washing, cooking and shopping as weel.
(September 2013 to March 2014
- AU PAIR for Maddi, 2 and half y.o., in Coogee, Sydney (July and August 2013)
- AU PAIR for Lucas, 20 months old, in Rose Bay, Sydney (April and May 2013)
- EXPRESSIV ART TEACHER for the afterschool activities in the EFM (French School of Melbourne) every Wenesday (January to March 2013)
- BABYSITTER for Maxime, 7 months old) Melbourne (January to March 2013).
In France (and elsewhere):
- AU PAIR in Auckland, New Zeland for Olivia 10 months old and Caithlyn 2 and half y.o.
- ACTIVITY ORGANIZER in day camps and holidays camps (with children from 3 years old to teenagers) during the shool holidays from 2002 to 2012.
- SUPPORT SCHOOL VOLUNTARY in Africa (Burkina Faso) with children (from 4 years old to 6 years old).
- BIRTHDAY PARTY ORGANIZER at home for kids (from 2005 to 2007)
- my own car
- Working with children check (Victoria)
- BAFA - French Certificate for work with Children (2003)
- AFPS - French Certificate in First Aid
References available on request.
Looking for: Casual Evening Babysitting, Casual Weekend Babysitting, Part-time Afterschool Care, Full-time Afterschool Care, Part-time Daytime Work, Full-time Daytime Work, Overnight Stays
Education Status: Course Complete - bac +2 at chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris
Other Skills: - DIY - Photography. - Bakering.
Languages: - Francais - English (intermédiate)
Residency status: Temporary until January 2015
|Pay per hour||$25||$25||$25|
What a fabulous service FAB is... We were overwhelmed with quality applications from our job posting... Good luck with your site. It is a valuable contribution to the child care industry.Alison (Richmond, VIC) Read More
Susan is utterly professional and clearly loves children. We were so sad that her availability and our days were not aligned.Claire (Seaforth, NSW) Read More