I am French.
I am 28 years old.
I have a lot of experiences with child.
Currently, I live in Rose Bay and I work as nanny (full time, from Wake up to time to go to bed, 12H/day) I pick up and drop of the kids, I cook, I go to a park, Library...for 3 boys(3,5 and 8 years old every day until the 13th december.
I have a lot of experiences with children from infants to teenager as well:
In Australia & New Zealand:
- Au pair for Maddi (2 years and half) in Coogee, Sydney (July and August 2013)
- Au pair for Lucas (20 months old) in Rose Bay, Sydney (April and May 2013)
- Au pair in Auckland, New Zeland (Olivia 10 months old and Caithlyn 2 years and half).
- baby-sitting (Maxime, 7 months old, Melbourne).
- Every wednesday after school in EFM French School of Melbourne (expressiv art)
- Activity organizer in day camps and holidays camps (with children from 3 years old to teenagers).
- make of support school voluntary in Africa (Burkina Faso) with children (from 4 years old to 6 years old).
- Every saturday afternoon Organizer Birthday party (from 2005 to 2007)
- WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHEK
- french diploma “ BAFA” = Certificate of Aptitude as a Fonction of Organizer Camps.
- first aid formation (French)
- Driver licence (ability and very confortable to drive in Australia)
I am very dinamic, easy-going, smily and responsable person.
If you want further information and contact of my references do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking for: Casual Evening Babysitting, Casual Weekend Babysitting, Part-time Afterschool Care, Full-time Afterschool Care, Part-time Daytime Work, Full-time Daytime Work, Overnight Stays
Education Status: Course Complete - bac +2 at chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris
Other Skills: - DIY - photographie - baking
Languages: - Francais - English (intermédiate)
Residency status: Temporary until January 2015
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
We are very happy with our new carer (Zoe) who picks up my daughter from preschool and spends a lovely couple of hours either playing at the park or in the backyard. It's very convenient as she loves nearby and is also flexible with days. It's a win-win situation.Amy (Merewether, NSW) Read More
A very warm, mature and caring person who I would recommend to anyone looking for a nanny or babysitter. Ultimately we went with another nanny with a driver's license but hope we can work with her in the future.Sarah (Lilyfield, NSW) Read More