* Plan has recurring payment
$0.98 per day
Hello my name is Grace.
I am an experienced nanny/carer for children, looking for work in the Wollongong region. I have recently completed my studies at the University of Canberra and have relocated to Wollongong.
I am caring, responsible, and kind, with a good sense of fun, and a strong work ethic. I enjoy imaginative play, storytelling, art, puzzles and being active with the children particularly in the outdoors.
Previously I have been a Nanny for many young families, as well as babysitting for various others.
- The first of which was a young boy of the age of 8.
- The second family included 4 year old twins, a 7 year old boy and a 10 year old girl.
- I have recently ended my time with a family in Canberra where I was a carer for a family of two children, two boys (6 & 8). I had remained with them for 2.5 years.
- I also frequently babysit for a family of two children, a boy (2) and a girl (6).
I love building relationships with families through being a regular carer or babysitting.
I am looking for work in the new year. I am flexible and open for compromise on both the times I am available and the rate of pay.
Please feel free to message me if myself, and my services sound suitable for your needs and wants!
21 year old, female babysitter and nanny
Course Complete - BA International Studies at University of Canberra
- Cooking - Craft - Guitar and singing - Imaginative play - Energetic outside play - Story telling - Am happy to help with school work - Am happy to do some (negotiable) house work