We are seeking an experienced, reliable and trustworthy person to join our busy household as a nanny to our three lively children on Thursdays.
We live in the South Yarra/Prahran area. Parks, libraries, the Prahran Market, the Prahran Pool, and playgroups are all within close proximity.
The hours would be 8.00am - 6.00pm. However, every two to three weeks, we would require you to work until approximately 7.30pm due to interstate travel. It would also be good if you were able to do some evening babysitting during the week or on the weekend.
During term,you would be responsible for getting our twins ready for kindergarten and dropping them off and picking them up. While they are at kindergarten, you would look after our 3 year old son.
We are seeking the following qualities and approach:
-You must be experienced, have looked after children of a similiar age to ours and have looked after more than one child at a time.
- You must be an outgoing, cheerful, energetic, funloving and proactive person.
-You must also be a careful and thoughtful person, who is professional in their outlook, takes their role and responsibilities seriously and is very safety conscious.
- You must enjoy the company of children, be proactive and creative in devising activities and take pleasure in seeing children develop.
- You must also be happy to undertake child-related household chores such as meal preparation (and tidying up afterwards), keeping play areas and the children's bedrooms tidy and washing/folding of the children's clothes (etc). A willingness to do some shopping (i.e. milk, bread etc) and do the odd errand while you are out and about with the children would be appreciated.
Activities would include things like park visits, craft and reading (at home and attending the sessions at the local libraries), hosting or attending play dates and occasionally going on excursions. You would have the use of our car if required.
You must have a clean driver’s license, recent first aid qualifications and recent police check and your Working with Children Certificate.We would also want to speak directly to your referees.
If you think you might suit us, please forward your application ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: That there is no flexibility on the day we require someone, so if you are unable to work on Thursdays this role is unfortunately not the role for you.
Other Skills: Non-smokerContact: Angela
|Pay per hour||$20||-||-|
I am a mother of a 6 year old boy, who is currently in Prep. I am about to start a full time job on the 1st of August and in need to engage a reliable and experienced nanny to look after my son after school from Tue to Fri in a long term basis.
My expectation is very straightforward -
- Ensure safety of my child and home
- Engage with my child with activities such as drawing, handy crafting, Primary school homework
- Taking my child for tuition on Tue and Fri (Kumon)
- Cooking child friendly & nutritious dinner
- Help my child with his daily routines such as bathing etc
- Flexibility on working longer hours occasionally and very occasionally over some weekends
I am even willing to pay more if you can demonstrate your enthusiasm and capabilities.
I am a very happy go lucky person with a eye in detail. And I am keen to meet you for a coffee to get to know each other a little before taking the next step.
The job can start asap. And I live in South Yarra.
Other Skills: Non-smoker. And generally healthy and energetic.Contact: Isabel
|Pay per hour||-||$20||-|
Welcome to our comprehensive directory of nanny jobs and babysitting jobs services in south yarra, VIC and all other regions of VIC. All the south yarra and VIC nanny jobs and babysitter jobs options at your fingertips!
We have found 2 babysitters jobs, where parents need babysitting services in south yarra in the state of VIC. Whether it’s nanny or babysitter work that you are looking for we have an extensive selection of jobs in south yarra.
I wish to say a big thank you for this service has been a god send, I had placed four ads in the papers and only had two responses, since I placed my advert with your website yesterday I have had so many girls return with a response and I had a interview with a girl today and hired her. So Thank you for such a wonderful easy service you have provided.Megan (Chapel Hill, QLD) Read More