We are looking for someone to help care for our 12yr old autistic son (non verbal) during school holidays now and then ongoing after school or weekend care next year.
I also have a newborn baby and a 9 yr old, so occasionally might need some assistance with the other two, but am primarily interested in someone with special needs experience to work with the eldest, who needs a lot of support right now.
Must have special needs / autistic experience
Potential to travel with family on holidays ( local and overseas).
|Pay per hour||$25||$25||$25|
We are looking for an experienced part-time nanny for our beautiful children. Gigi is two and a half and Milo is seven months old.
We are looking to hire a nanny for two days a week, one day preferably Friday but we can be flexible.
Gigi loves imaginative play, being outside, talking your ear off, animals, and going to the café. Milo loves smiling and rolling around.
Our children are on a relatively consistent schedule. We are looking for a nanny who would help us maintain their schedule.
We live in Northcote, just a couple blocks from High Street and five minutes from many different cafes and parks. We have a small, very friendly sausage dog, who won’t need looking after, but the ideal candidate will need to like dogs because this dog is annoyingly friendly.
We are looking for the hours to start regularly in February throughout the school year. We would like to start before February in December or January, sporadically building rapport and attachment. It would also be a wonderful time for you to get to know the house and what routines work for them.
We are looking for
- Someone who can provide two days of care a week for our children, one of the days preferably being a Friday though we can be flexible. The only day we do not need care is a Wednesday.
- Someone with amazing references who has taken care of kids in our age group, preferably someone with an early childhood education background. We need someone who has experience taking care of two children at the same time.
- Someone who is punctual and doesn’t need holiday time during the school term.
- Our children do not watch television or do any screen time and we are looking for someone who is excited by that and can fill a day’s activities with fun!
- Someone who can commit for at least 12 months
- Someone who is not annoyed by friendly sausage dogs
Update: we are looking for someone who would be able to do a year with holidays during school holidays, however if you want to work during school holidays that's also no problem. We would prefer someone looking for longer than a year.
Other Skills: Experience working with infants and ideally has early childhood education.Contact: Maddie
|Pay per hour||$25||-||-|
Welcome to our comprehensive directory of nanny jobs and babysitting jobs services in northcote, VIC and all other regions of VIC. All the northcote and VIC nanny jobs and babysitter jobs options at your fingertips!
We have found 2 babysitters jobs, where parents need babysitting services in northcote in the state of VIC. Whether it’s nanny or babysitter work that you are looking for we have an extensive selection of jobs in northcote.
We found a wonderful nanny for our two cherished kids in less than a week - we couldn't do without the site!Elizabeth (Camperdown, NSW) Read More