We are looking for help with our two very nice, very easy daughters after school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. They are 11 and 7. They go to North Carlton Primary school and we would love someone to pick them up from school and bring them back to our home in Northcote, stay with them for a bit until we come home - usually about 6.30pm. We would also like some casual babysitting from someone they know, so would be great to get them to build a relationship for long term.
Let me know if this is something of interest and we could arrange to meet.
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
We are looking for an experienced part-time nanny for our beautiful children. Gigi is two and a half and Milo is seven months old.
We are looking to hire a nanny for two days a week, one day preferably Friday but we can be flexible.
Gigi loves imaginative play, being outside, talking your ear off, animals, and going to the café. Milo loves smiling and rolling around.
Our children are on a relatively consistent schedule. We are looking for a nanny who would help us maintain their schedule.
We live in Northcote, just a couple blocks from High Street and five minutes from many different cafes and parks. We have a small, very friendly sausage dog, who won’t need looking after, but the ideal candidate will need to like dogs because this dog is annoyingly friendly.
We are looking for the hours to start regularly in February throughout the school year. We would like to start before February in December or January, sporadically building rapport and attachment. It would also be a wonderful time for you to get to know the house and what routines work for them.
We are looking for
- Someone who can provide two days of care a week for our children, one of the days preferably being a Friday though we can be flexible. The only day we do not need care is a Wednesday.
- Someone with amazing references who has taken care of kids in our age group, preferably someone with an early childhood education background. We need someone who has experience taking care of two children at the same time.
- Someone who is punctual and doesn’t need holiday time during the school term.
- Our children do not watch television or do any screen time and we are looking for someone who is excited by that and can fill a day’s activities with fun!
- Someone who can commit for at least 12 months
- Someone who is not annoyed by friendly sausage dogs
Update: we are looking for someone who would be able to do a year with holidays during school holidays, however if you want to work during school holidays that's also no problem. We would prefer someone looking for longer than a year.
Other Skills: Experience working with infants and ideally has early childhood education.Contact: Maddie
|Pay per hour||$25||-||-|
Welcome to our comprehensive directory of nanny jobs and babysitting jobs services in northcote, VIC and all other regions of VIC. All the northcote and VIC nanny jobs and babysitter jobs options at your fingertips!
We have found 2 babysitters jobs, where parents need babysitting services in northcote in the state of VIC. Whether it’s nanny or babysitter work that you are looking for we have an extensive selection of jobs in northcote.
Find A Babysitter found our family a fantastic nanny without excessive agency fees and with minimum effort. For approximately the same price as a newspaper ad, I had access to many nanny CVs...I hired a fantastic nanny and she is a gem.Patricia (Mona Vale, NSW) Read More