SEEKING LOVING, RELIABLE NANNY and HOUSEKEEPER
Hi, we are looking for a new nanny and housekeeper as we bid a sad farewell to our current nanny (after three years)
- Two hard working parents
- Large family home with lots of space close to Lane Cove
- Kids attend primary school about 15 mins drive away
- Activities after school twice per week
- Loving, kind and patient with kids
- Hardworking and mature, used to working autonomously and experienced in holding positions with significant responsibility
- Respectful and considerate of others
- At least 25 years old and non-smoker
- English as first language, or very strong English skills
- Hold a current first aid certificate, police check and working with children check
- Valid drivers license, good driving record and confident to drive in Sydney inner city suburbs
- Good references (both child care and housekeeping) that can be validated
- An integral and important member of our family, especially to the kids
- You need to be flexible to be available from 7am Monday to Friday and up to 7pm Monday Friday
- School drop off and pick up
- Before and after school care on selected days
- Meals, washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Travel and coordination between after school activities
- Hours would be up to 30 hours per week (no weekend work)
- Pay based on experience and qualifications, but in the order of $30,000 (live in) to $50,000 (live out)
Please note we are looking for a LONG TERM nanny. You must be able to commit to remaining in Sydney as our nanny and housekeeper at least until Dec 2015.
Start date can be anytime in December or January 2014
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS AND CAN WORK THE OUTLINED HOURS. Having had several years of experience with nannies, we are very clear on the requirements for our family.
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
We're a professional couple in Lane Cove looking for a caring nanny to look after our 10 month old daughter 3 days a week commencing November 2014.
Days:Tuesday, Wednesday and alternate Friday and Monday (if possible but negotiable).
Hours: 715am - 630pm
We'd like you to prepare simple healthy meals for our daughter (and if possible us) and perform light household duties.
Additional skills: Reasonable English. Mandarin would be a bonus.
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
I am looking for a nanny /babysitter starting ASAP. I have three children. Boy 15 ,boy 12 and girl 10 and I am a single father .I have had nannies for the last eight years who have worked in the house between Monday to Friday and this has worked really well.Ideally I will require someone who can do before school (6.45 am -9.00 am) and after school from(3.00 pm -6.30 pm) Monday to Friday. I do not require any help on the weekends. I do not require a live in nanny.Sometimes it is good to have someone around in case one of the children is ill (but that is very rare ,the children are very healthy) .A drivers license and own vehicle is necessary.Duties would include preparing meals housekeeping and grocery shopping plus transporting the children to school and after school activities.We have had some wonderful help over the years and I would really like to find someone who would be looking to work for at least 12 months .Payment terms are negotiable, however please do not apply if you are not available for all of these hours. I am more than happy to supply any references you may require as well.My Name is Billy and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
We are a relaxed family in Lane Cove who is looking for an experienced nanny to care for our two happy and fun girls aged almost 3 and 5 years old.
We are looking for a nanny who might be able to help us when our youngest starts pre school from mid January 2015. We will need:
- Weds and Thurs am (7.30 - 9.30), and afternoons (2.00- 6.00) term time.
- Plus in the school holidays, full days Weds and Thurs (7.30 - 6.00) and Fri am (9.30 - 2.30)
We will need someone who can commit to the hours we need for at least 6 months (so no uni students who can't confirm schedules for at least that time please).
During the school holidays you will look after both girls, organising stimulating activities / outings for them to keep them busy!
We are looking for someone who is active, reliable, caring and confident in dealing with little energetic people. Our girls love the outdoors, so we would love to find someone who is likeminded and keen to play and explore nature with them (including helping care for our chickens!). We would really like to find someone who will stay with us longterm and become a valued part of our extended family. We will pay well.
The ideal candidate will have:
– At least 3 years nannying experience or other related experience with young children
– A good level of English to support the girls' language development
– Current first aid certificate / training or be willing to undertake this
- A clean driving licence (and be competent driving our car)
- Be able to provide at least 2 references from previous employers for whom they have worked as a nanny / in childcare
Please do contact me if you think the role might be of interest to you, and be prepared to send your cv. Please also indicate when you would be available to start, and when you might be available for an interview. You must have a valid visa and be able to be paid through the books (I.e. no cash).
|Pay per hour||$25||-||-|
We are a young, busy family with two children aged 5 and 3 years. We are seeking an experienced nanny to assist us 3 days per week. Hours of work will be after school from approx. 4:30- 6:30pm Mon, Wed and Thurs evenings.
Driver's Licence and car are essential. We are seeking someone that can start straight away- Sept. 2014.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!!
Other Skills: First aid certificate preferable. As is Working with Children check.Contact: Jacqui
|Pay per hour||-||$20||-|
Welcome to our comprehensive directory of nanny jobs and babysitting jobs services in lane cove, NSW and all other regions of NSW. All the lane cove and NSW nanny jobs and babysitter jobs options at your fingertips!
We have found 5 babysitters jobs, where parents need babysitting services in lane cove in the state of NSW. Whether it’s nanny or babysitter work that you are looking for we have an extensive selection of jobs in lane cove.
I've used Find A Babysitter on several occasions and have always found what I needed. I can't recommend it highly enough!Nikki (Randwick, NSW) Read More