We are looking for a nanny for our 2 boys (2 and 4), who is able to commit long term (until at least the end of 2015), Mon - Wed, starting asap. Hours will be 8.30am - 4pm until the end of January, at which point they may change depending on work committments of parents.
The person we are looking for should:
• be nurturing, friendly, proactive, enthusiastic, responsible, flexible, independent, organised and efficient
• have experience working with young children and toddlers in the past
• ideally speak German
• have a clean drivers licence, working with children check, first aid certificate
• be able to cook for children
• be able to perform light household duties
• have excellent references
Duties will include:
- looking after the 2yo
- structured play with kids
- drop off and pick up from pre-school
- prepare lunch boxes etc
- prepare dinner for kids, feed and bath them and get them ready for bed
- tidy and clean up after a busy day
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
Hi, we are looking for a new housekeeper/nanny as we bid a sad farewell to our current nanny (after 2 ½ years).
ABOUT US: My husband and I live in Lane Cove (close to Artarmon) and have two delightful children (girl 10 and boy 12). My husband works full time and I work part time.
ABOUT YOU: Loving, kind and patient with kids - Reliable, flexible, hardworking, well organised and mature, used to working autonomously and experienced in holding positions with significant responsibility - Respectful and considerate of others - At least 25 years old and non-smoker - English as first language, or very strong English skills - Police check and working with children check, good references (both housekeeping and child care) that can be validated
DRIVING: You must have a reliable car, a valid driver’s license, good driving record, be confident to drive in Sydney inner city suburbs
HOME DUTIES: Washing, ironing, meals/cooking, light cleaning and shopping
NANNY DUTIES: Pick up kids from train station / school, drive to/from activities, keeping them on task with homework
HOURS This year until 19th Dec: Mon & Wed 1:30pm–6:00 pm
HOURS Next year from 19th Jan: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs 1:30pm–6:00pm.
WAGES: $23 per hour
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for a long term nanny. You must be able to commit to remaining in Sydney as our housekeeper and nanny at least until Dec 2015.
|Pay per hour||$23||$23||-|
We are looking for a nanny to look after our 8 month old daughter beginning in January next year for 3 days a week (Mon-Wed). The applicant should have demonstrated experience with young children and preferably hold current first aid and working with children check.Contact: Joel
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
SEEKING LOVING, RELIABLE NANNY and HOUSEKEEPER
Hi, we are looking for a new nanny and housekeeper as we bid a sad farewell to our current nanny (after three years)
- Two working parents
- Large family home with lots of space close to Lane Cove
- Kids attend primary school 15 mins drive away
- Activities after school twice per week
- Loving, kind and patient with kids
- Flexible, hardworking and mature, used to working autonomously and experienced in holding positions with significant responsibility
- Respectful and considerate of others
- At least 25 years old and non-smoker
- English as first language, or very strong English skills
- Hold a current first aid certificate, police check and working with children check
- Valid drivers license, good driving record and confident to drive in Sydney inner city suburbs
- Good references (both child care and housekeeping) that can be validated
- An integral and important member of our family, especially to the kids
- You need to be flexible - regular hours plus some willing to be flexible for sick child etc
- Monday to Friday hours only
- School drop off and pick up
- Before and after school care on selected days
- Meals, washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Travel and coordination between after school activities
- Hours would be up to 30 hours per week looking after the kids and up to 10 hours per week housekeeping. No weekend work required
- Pay based on experience and qualifications, but annual pay in the order of $20,000 (live in) to $40,000 (live out).
Please note we are looking for a long term nanny. You must be able to commit to remaining in Sydney as our nanny and housekeeper at least until Dec 2015.
Start date can be anytime in December 2014 or January 2015
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
We are a relaxed family in Lane Cove who is looking for an experienced nanny to care for our two happy and fun girls aged almost 3 and 5 years old.
We are looking for a nanny who might be able to help us when our youngest starts pre school from mid January 2015. We will need:
- Weds and Thurs am (7.30 - 9.30), and afternoons (2.00- 6.00) term time.
- Plus in the school holidays, full days Weds and Thurs (7.30 - 6.00) and Fri am (9.30 - 2.30)
We will need someone who can commit to the hours we need for at least 6 months (so no uni students who can't confirm schedules for at least that time please).
During the school holidays you will look after both girls, organising stimulating activities / outings for them to keep them busy!
We are looking for someone who is active, reliable, caring and confident in dealing with little energetic people. Our girls love the outdoors, so we would love to find someone who is likeminded and keen to play and explore nature with them (including helping care for our chickens!). We would really like to find someone who will stay with us longterm and become a valued part of our extended family. We will pay well.
The ideal candidate will have:
– At least 3 years nannying experience or other related experience with young children
– A good level of English to support the girls' language development
– Current first aid certificate / training or be willing to undertake this
- A clean driving licence (and be competent driving our car)
- Be able to provide at least 2 references from previous employers for whom they have worked as a nanny / in childcare
Please do contact me if you think the role might be of interest to you, and be prepared to send your cv. Please also indicate when you would be available to start, and when you might be available for an interview. You must have a valid visa and be able to be paid through the books (I.e. no cash).
|Pay per hour||$25||-||-|
I am looking for a nanny /babysitter starting ASAP. I have three children. Boy 15 ,boy 12 and girl 10 and I am a single father .I have had nannies for the last eight years who have worked in the house between Monday to Friday and this has worked really well.Ideally I will require someone who can do before school (6.45 am -9.00 am) and after school from(3.00 pm -6.30 pm) Monday to Friday. I do not require any help on the weekends. I do not require a live in nanny.Sometimes it is good to have someone around in case one of the children is ill (but that is very rare ,the children are very healthy) .A drivers license and own vehicle is necessary.Duties would include preparing meals housekeeping and grocery shopping plus transporting the children to school and after school activities.We have had some wonderful help over the years and I would really like to find someone who would be looking to work for at least 12 months .Payment terms are negotiable, however please do not apply if you are not available for all of these hours. I am more than happy to supply any references you may require as well.My Name is Billy and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
Welcome to our comprehensive directory of nanny jobs and babysitting jobs services in lane cove, NSW and all other regions of NSW. All the lane cove and NSW nanny jobs and babysitter jobs options at your fingertips!
We have found 6 babysitters jobs, where parents need babysitting services in lane cove in the state of NSW. Whether it’s nanny or babysitter work that you are looking for we have an extensive selection of jobs in lane cove.
I found your website very user friendly. It was wonderful that all of the postings were current and relevant and the guidleines that you give for finding someone were absolutely correct ( I emailed 10 and had about 50% response). In the end one of the girls who answered my advert I hired, and have found her to be fantastic, flexible and accommodating.Beth (Mont Albert, VIC) Read More