We require a part time nanny to look after our 2 year old son each Wednesday from 7:30am to 6:30pm. You would work from our residence in Lane Cove.
Other Skills: Car is essentialContact: Rosa
|Pay per hour||$20||-||-|
We're a family based in Lane Cove looking for regular help with school pick on both Thursdays and Fridays.
We're after an nanny/babysitter with great references who is fun and reliable and has a real passion for kids.
What we need is someone to collect one daughter (18 months) from daycare and the other daughter (5yrs) from school, bring them home & provide afternoon tea & activities. A car and pram will be provided but home, daycare & school are all within walking distance of each other.
Other Skills: Start time will be 2.30pm. Excellent English, non-smoking, references & working with children checkContact: Vanessa
|Pay per hour||-||$25||-|
SEEKING LOVING AND RELIABLE NANNY AND HOUSEKEEPER
Hi, we are looking for a nanny and housekeeper for our busy family.
- Two working parents
- Large family home with lots of space close to Lane Cove
- Kids attend primary school 15 mins drive away
- Loving, kind and patient with kids
- Flexible, hardworking and mature, used to working autonomously and experienced in holding positions with significant responsibility
- Respectful and considerate of others
- At least 25 years old non-smoker
- English as first language, or very strong English skills
- Hold a current first aid certificate, police check and working with children check
- Valid drivers license, good driving record and confident to drive in Sydney inner city suburbs
- Good references (both child care and housekeeping) that can be validated
- Ideally certificate 3 in child care
- An integral and important member of our family from 7am Mon-Fri
- Flexible as regular hours supplemented if sick child etc
- No weekend work
- Sole care of children before and after school including drop off and pick up, travel and coordination between after school activities, homework supervision etc
- Prepare meals, washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Hours would be up approx 40 hours per week
- Pay based on experience and qualifications in the order of $500-$750 per week
Please note we are looking for a long term nanny and housekeep. You must be able to commit to remaining in Sydney as our nanny and housekeeper at least until Dec 2015.
Start date negotiable
|Pay per hour||-||-||-|
Looking for a Nanny for Tuesday and Thursday afternoons to do pick up from school, take to after school activities, bring home and do homework, dinner and bath. One day also requires pick up from another school for siblings.
Must have own car.
Assisting with household tasks related to kids also required ie load of washing, folding, general tidy up, get lunches ready for next day. Ideally someone that enjoys cooking and generally helping out in the house would be great.
The role is in Lane Cove in Sydney.
References please and no smokers.
Other Skills: Experienced driver preferred.Contact: Jane
|Pay per hour||$25||$20||-|
I am looking for a nanny to work for us on Tuesdays (until 7pm) and Fridays (until 6pm) and occasionally some Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Hours are determined on a week to week basis. We will guarantee you at least 10 hours per week. We have a 2 year old girl who you would be looking after. We also have a 2 month old baby, but I will be looking after for most of the time.
You must be:
- willing to go for walks up to twice a day
- creative with playtime
- willing to do cooking, cleaning and any necessary house keeping like hanging out the washing.
All usual references, checks and approval to work with children apply.
Please don't apply if you can only work one day- we would like the same nanny on all days of the week.
Start mid March 2015.
|Pay per hour||$25||-||-|
We are a fun loving family of five looking for someone loving and responsible to look after a 6 year old and 4 year old boy and a 16 month year old girl. Mother is a stay at home mum who needs a right hand woman to partner with her to make the impossible possible!!!
We have had the same carer for 4 years - she is part of the family - but has had to reduce her hours as she commences a postgraduate degree.
Hours would be from 2 until 7, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Responsibilities would include caring for the 4 year old and 16 month old while mum does the school pick up and helping out with the nighttime routine. This would include helping prepare and clean up the children's meals and getting clothes ready for the next day.
Our 6 year old is energetic and affectionate, our 4 year old loves craft and imaginative games and our 16 month old is all smiles.
This role would be ideal for someone living locally.
|Pay per hour||-||$25||-|
Are you a Mary Poppins who loves active kids and a dog? Well we want you!!!
We are a professional family seeking help with our two children (Daughter 5 and Son 3).
We are seeking someone to help with after school pick ups on TUE & WED.
Possibility of extra shifts if this suits you.
We are looking for Nanny who will pick up our Daughter for School and then our Son from Daycare, bring them home and then get them ready for dinner, bath, bed.
Both School and Daycare only a short walk from our house in Lane Cove. Nanny must like dogs, as the afternoon routine also includes walking the dog.
Possibility of also taking kids to after school activities so own car is desirable.
Afternoons 1445 - 1815
* Pick up dog and walk to school
* Pick up Daughter from School
* Walk to Daycare
* Pick up son from Daycare
* Walk home
* Prepare, serve dinner
|Pay per hour||$20||$20||$20|
Welcome to our comprehensive directory of nanny jobs and babysitting jobs services in lane cove, NSW and all other regions of NSW. All the lane cove and NSW nanny jobs and babysitter jobs options at your fingertips!
We have found 7 babysitters jobs, where parents need babysitting services in lane cove in the state of NSW. Whether it’s nanny or babysitter work that you are looking for we have an extensive selection of jobs in lane cove.
Through Find A Babysitter, we have found the most wonderful, caring, helpful, patient, hard-working nannies. Our nannies have made our life so much more enjoyable and so much easier. They are like part of our family!Fiona (Woodlands, WA) Read More